[AT] Some answers are easy

D8RMAN at aol.com D8RMAN at aol.com
Wed Dec 1 20:59:09 PST 2004

John, Best of all it's a CAT :)  Willard Smith, Tacoma, WA.
I just had a fellow call me in a quandary.  He had stumbled across a Cat D6
that had been sitting for a while. The engine rotates, equipped w/ wet
clutch, Cat hydraulic hardnose w/ straight blade.  He has not tried to start
it but is going to.  He wanted to know if it was worth the 350.00 the owner
was asking for it!?  (his haul was going to cost him another 200.00)

It would be nice if we all ran into problems like his!  I wouldn't care if a
rod was sticking out of the engine at that price!

John Parks
Boise, ID