[AJD] ATIS Holifday Charity Auction

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Wed Dec 1 21:36:59 PST 2004

Frank:

When you load the site, XP will tell you that is blocking some pop-ups. It
will inform you that by clicking on the bar you can tell the system to
temporarily allow these pop-ups.

I just went through this on the ATIS auction site.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

storeroom door

www.deerelegacy.com