[Ford-ferguson] TO-20 for snow plowing

Daniel W. Oehmke doehmke at pressenter.com
Wed Dec 1 16:59:15 PST 2004

I have had pretty good luck pulling a rear blade on my TO20 w/ fluid
filled tires for weight.  This year am going to try out a Dearborn front
mounted plow --- just need to get some serious snow.  Got a few inches
last weekend, but was so warm and wet the ground was still pretty soft.
Had to be real gentle to avoid plowing away the driveway.  The rear
blade was really just fine, but I thought it be nice to look forward.