[AT] Some answers are easy

Len Rugen lrugen at c-magic.com
Wed Dec 1 15:12:57 PST 2004

What you probably don't realize is that was probably related to a post
earlier in the week. Remember the John Deere parts man that had points for a
420 lawn mower instead of a 420 crawler?  That's probably him... :-)

Actually, I am also a victom of something like "mental intertia".  I get a
answer (like the points for a 420) and no matter what people say, I can't
get the thought turned around!

I'd trade him even up for a running D-2 right now.  My D-2 hasn't had a pony
motor for a few years, we just pull start it.  Well, my oldest son was using
it and threw a track at the bottom of a pretty good slope.  We have the
track back on, but it's too wet for the tractors to pull the cat back up the
hill.  We may need to get a bigger tractor....

---