[AJD] Tractor tire dealer

Terry L. Hrdlicka th01209 at alltel.net
Wed Dec 1 16:12:07 PST 2004

Howard,

I started buying all my tires from them.  Truck, tractor, implement,
etc.  If something isn't listed on their web site, just call them up and
ask.  They've got, or can get, just about anything you need.  I've found
their prices to be a lot better than anybody else too.  I've got an
added edge.  I can pick them up in Lincoln where they have one of their
stores, so I don't have to pay the freight.

YMMV,

Terry