[AT] Something wrong

David Myers walking_tractor at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 1 17:40:40 PST 2004

--- Dave Merchant <nesys_com at ameritech.net> wrote:

> This was discussed a few months ago, and it appears
> that part of the
> problem is that
> the new ATIS mailing list software labels the emails
> as "bulk" or something
> similar.
>
> Many ISP's then treat them as "highly unimportant",
> and deliver them with
> low priority.

Dave, I definitely know where the problem is on my
end, my ISP!  It really mixes up the posts, sometimes.
 I mean, how could the original come after the RE, and
even RE2?  Other people had to get the mail a couple
of times before me.  Looking at the date/times shows
the descrepancy has to be on my end.
Oh well, not an issue with me nor is it a problem all
the time.

=====
Dave Myers
Paw Paw, Michigan
The older I get the less I look forward to winter.