[AT] Ford 2N,8N,9N, wrench

Francis Robinson robinson at svs.net
Wed Dec 1 08:43:51 PST 2004

At 12/1/04 9:07:00 AM, you wrote:
>:-)  A number of years ago, my wife expressed dismay at me for buying
>some additional tools for the shop that I really felt I needed.  She
>boxed me about the ears for a few minutes and ended with the question,
>"Don't you own all the tools there are?"
>
>I gave her a "deer in the headlights" look and told her that I needed
>additional sets for the barn, for the truck, for the garage, beside the
>computer, behind the wet bar...
>
>Larry

	When I look at tools at yard sales I often hear comments like "you must already have twenty of those in
the shop"... I usually respond: "Yes, but I don't have THIS ONE".   ;-)
	I am always ready to adopt a bargain priced bit brace, hand plane or hammer. Just something I am
hung up on I guess. I also often say that I could switch over to collecting women instead. That always
changes the subject due to the crowd that her loud hysterical laughing draws...   ;-)

"farmer"

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana USA
robinson at svs.net