[AT] Ford 2N,8N,9N, wrench

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Wed Dec 1 07:07:23 PST 2004

:-)  A number of years ago, my wife expressed dismay at me for buying
some additional tools for the shop that I really felt I needed.  She
boxed me about the ears for a few minutes and ended with the question,
"Don't you own all the tools there are?"

I gave her a "deer in the headlights" look and told her that I needed
additional sets for the barn, for the truck, for the garage, beside the
computer, behind the wet bar...

Larry