[AT] Dozer pads

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Wed Dec 1 04:36:44 PST 2004

Dave's comments are in line with what I was thinking.  It is not to hard to
find old conveyor belting if there is an industrial plant or rock quarry
close by.  The belt could be cut and stacked the same as the horse stall
pads.   The belting would probably be harder to cut but wear a little better
than the matting.

Charlie