[AT] O/T GM diesel question

charles bridges bridgescharles at bellsouth.net
Wed Dec 1 03:17:18 PST 2004

I think the reason for not using ether and glow plugs at the same time is
because the ether will fire way before the piston gets to the top.  Danger
of broken or bent rod and kind of stuff.  If I can't get a tractor started
using the glow plugs, I give the glow plugs plenty of time to cool down
before resorting to ether.
Charles