[AT] OT: Super Chevy magazine

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Wed Dec 1 03:09:48 PST 2004

> Charlie,
>
> I don't want to dwell on the car too much since it's not tractor related,
> although it really takes away from my tractor funds.  It's a 2002 35th
> anniversary camaro ss slp.  It's the bright red one with the silver racing stripes
> (camaro poster car) Fastest production camaro ever made (345 hp).  My dad
> originally bought it for his wife, she left him, I ended up with the car.  It has
> almost no miles on it and we only drove it around during the summer to cruise
> around town.  I could buy a lot of tractors with what this thing cost, but it does
> kind of grow on you after awhile...
>
> Enjoy, Joe

	Geez, Joe, that is a nice car. My SIL, whose brother works for a large
Chevrolet dealer west of Chicago got him one brand new off the floor in 2003.
He let my stepson take it to work a couple times. My stepson decided to show off
for his co-workers and zip out of the parking lot after work one afternoon. He
found out quickly that it takes more than a couple months driving experience to
be able to handle the power of that thing. He did about $4K damage to it trying
to get it under control. Needless to say, that was the last time he has been in
the drivers seat. Instead of repairing the damage, they were able to find all
the original parts for it.

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson