[AT] Portland thankyou's

Timothy Brown tsbrown at go-concepts.com
Mon Aug 30 19:02:16 PDT 2004

We made it home with no troubles outside of waiting almost an hour on 70
while they cleaned up a wreck.  Was a little wore out when I got home so
just now getting around to reporting in.  We had a blast (even when the John
Deere had to pull the truck and trailer out of the trailer parking area).
It was great meeting all the new folks and look forward to meeting others
next year.  Better start planning, Portland 2005 starts in only 51 weeks.
:-)

Tim & Sheri
Waynesville, Ohio