[AT] Got frost?

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sun Aug 22 22:01:27 PDT 2004

Dan, if the canola was swathed then you are lucky. The problem here is that
this year everything is late. There is no sign of swathing around here yet.
A cool and damp spring and summer has made most crops two to three weeks
behind normal. No sign of the trend changing at this point. It could be a
very interesting harvest.

Ralph in Sask.
http://lgoff.sasktelwebsite.net/