[AT] OT Yahoo

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Sat Aug 21 04:46:02 PDT 2004

> Hpw's the fire season going. So far we have been lucky around here only small fires.
> Smitty

	I wondered just last week how you were doing out there, Smitty.
I noticed in the news that they were evacuating some people from homes
in northern CA somewhere and wondered if it was in your area. I wish
we could send about a foot of rain out west somewhere. Geez, we must
have gotten another 3 inches overnight. The storm started just as it
got dark with an inch and a half in the rain gauge and never stoppped
after that all night long. Today will be another antique tractor day
here as it will take me a couple hours to get the driveway fixed again.

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson
Lucille Hand-Monson