[AT] Pictures

CRAWLER HEAVEN/ED CHRISTOPHERSON crawler at lynnet.com
Wed Aug 18 17:20:57 PDT 2004

Charlie you must have been standing in front of my booth for one shot
(second page 15x)  I only meet Herbert Metz from here and a friend who's
name i have forgot. I didn't get to see much of the show as a vendor it was
one of my best shows,not even cold and rain stopped the people i was busy
all day every day:) Met some realy nice people and hopefully made some new
customers!! Everyone at the show was happy with my prices and hopeful they
wouldn't blackball me like YT board for saving people money :)   ED