[AT] Burgs in Pa. Need current phone #

Tim Nobles tnobles at netsync.net
Mon Aug 16 22:22:27 PDT 2004

Yes this is them.  Didn't know they had a url.

Also I had the correct 1-800 number that was posted earlier.  Had tried the
others and they were out of service, then went back to Charlie V's post and
saw the correct number.

Called and he might have the part.  Have to call back tomorrow with the
measurements.

Thanks again,

Tim