[AJD] Wheel removal on model 44 plow

Duane Ledford dledford at classicnet.net
Thu Aug 12 18:34:20 PDT 2004

Dennis and Dean,

Aha!!! Between Dean's parts book pic and Dennis' reply, I now see what I'm
up against. I suppose it would be too much to ask someone to come and work
that bugger off for me. (grin)  Will break out the PB Blaster, large gear
puller, and if over time that won't work, a BFH. Hope it doesn't come down
to that. Prefer finess over brawn.

Thank you Dean for the pic, it really was worth a thousand words. Hope all
is well with you and yours. Dennis, aftere I saw the pic, I am able to make
sense of what your first post was saying.

Duane Ledford