[AT] Case LA Update.

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Tue Aug 3 16:55:48 PDT 2004

Ed,
We filled it up on the way in so  the gas was fresh, I think I am mostly
having trouble with the carb and the  governor also it needs to get the rings
reseated into the cylinders. When you  use old rings on old cylinders it take a
little for them to get a good  seat.  I heard about using bon-ami but I don't
want to do something that  might hurt it before next weekend doings. We are
right in the middle of pulling  season out here and I am hoping to keep it running
good till winter then I can  play around a little with it.
Boy you are right about powering the front end  up on an LA there is a lot of
weight up there.
Any way we will see what  rebuilding the carb and playing some more with
getting some better spring  tension on the governor.

Walt Davies
Cooper Hollow  Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361
503 623-0460