[AT] Portland 2004

Phil Auten pga2 at hot1.net
Tue Aug 31 16:59:23 PDT 2004

Well, the news is not so bad today. Despite losing our friend Harold,
Pat is home from the hospital, as is my brother. Pat will be undergoing
some antibiotic therapy, but will be able to do it mostly at home.
Rick is waiting to hear what the biopsy results are. We'll know more after
Thursday.
The good news is that I thought I had lost my wallet somewhere along
the line during the trip. Found it Monday morning after some much needed
sleep, right where I had left it. It was in the pocket of the slacks I wore to
Bandidos.
I also missed Gil and Vera. I certainly hope there isn't any bad news there.
Now if Rick's tumor is just begnin.......

Phil