[AT] Masey Ferguson MF-35 Oil Pump

Brad Gunnells brad-gunnells at uiowa.edu
Tue Aug 31 10:15:55 PDT 2004

Dan, if you can't find anything used or local you might give these
folks a call.

http://www.tristateco.com/

I have a skidsteer that has a Continental Y112 in it. I needed a carb
kit for it and after futile attempts locally I called them. They had
the kit and new float on the shelf. Got it within a few days and spent
under $25 if I remember correctly.

No affiliation, just a satisfied customer.

Brad

On Aug 31, 2004, at 6:26 AM, Dan Donaldson wrote:

> Hello Everyone,
>
>     I am looking for an oil pump for a Massey Ferguson MF-35.  It has
> a Continental Z-134 gas engine.  The number on the oil pump is
> Z120L-400.  Does anyone have one of these they will sell or know where
> I can get one?
>
> Dan Donaldson

Brad Gunnells                         |                    #
University of Iowa                    |                    ||
Information Technology Services       |       I_    ___ at ___||_____
Campus Services/ITC Technical Support |   |__ I  \ |Allis Chalmers|
Iowa City IA 52242                    |   ___\___  \ \          WC|
(319)335-5524   FAX (319)335-5505     |   * * *___|__\__________   -|
mailto:brad-gunnells at uiowa.edu        |  *     *----------------\___|
                                       | *   @   *                oo
Interested in almost anything         |  *     *                o  o
besides work!  ;^)                    |   * * *                  oo

     Web Space:  http://www.southslope.net/~gunnells/