[Farmall] a few question Hard start B

soffiler at myeastern.com soffiler at myeastern.com
Tue Aug 31 05:04:50 PDT 2004

I agree with Mike Sloane who stated that the ignition system
on the B/BN is no different in essence than hundreds of
thousands of other IH tractors.  If *ANY* spark-ignition,
internal-combustion-powered machine has ignition trouble,
just find the cause and fix it.  It's that simple.  There's
nothing magical or mysterious about the B/BN.

Steve O.

From: "David Gregg" <dgregg at bright.net>