[Ford-ferguson] anyone home? (and parts sourcing)

leadsled52 at netzero.net leadsled52 at netzero.net
Mon Aug 30 21:08:31 PDT 2004

I got all of the parts that couldn't be picked up at NAPA for my 1952 Ferguson TEA-20 from Worthington Ag Parts in Niverville, Manitoba. They have both a Ferguson graveyerd and direct connections in Europe. They got me some used parts for my Ferguson and all the new parts I needed when I restored mine. There was one guy there who knew everything about the old Fergusons, the other guys there are helpful too, but the one guy knew his old stuff. Worthington's number is: 1-800-244-7662 and ther email is: niverville at worthingtonagparts.mb.ca

Aaron Dickinson
Mason, MI
'40 Farmall A
'46 John Deere b