[Farmall] Harold Schramm

Mike Schmudlach mschmudlach at charter.net
Mon Aug 30 21:06:36 PDT 2004

I forgot to mention this to the list earlier that Harold Schramm had passed away.
Harold did a lot of engineering work for IH especially on the Cub Cadet.
Harold sat with us (Leon Walker, Bob Currie and his lovely wife, Oscar Will, Rick Wisnefske and others) at
the dinner at the Spring IH Roundup in Auburn this spring.
I had met and became friends  with Harold through my good friend Oscar Will.  The knowledge he passed on to some of us in a short time was unreal.   He will be missed greatly by the IH community.

Mike