[Farmall] Portland Photos

Bob Currie tractors at foothill.net
Mon Aug 30 18:51:34 PDT 2004

Yes sir, me toooo. It's on my list of shows to attend. Perhaps next year.
Would be good to see you again George, and to meet the others. Thanks for
the pictures of the show. BTW, I see it is Steve who owns the early 50's
Minneapolis BF. Steve, I'd like to contact you off list to talk about that
model tractor.

bobcurrie