[AJD] RE: [B and buzzsaw

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Mon Aug 30 12:13:00 PDT 2004

Hi
Years ago one of our B's came with a buzzsaw, dad cut some pine and even some oak posts with it. Worked great although it is certainly a machine to be treated with a great amount of respect due to the danger involved.
I believe dad robbed the sawblade from it years ago and had a picture painted on it?? Don't know for sure. Oh well, another saw gone to it's final resting place
Greg

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company