[AJD] H implement bracket question

Kania, John JKania at caiso.com
Mon Aug 30 07:24:51 PDT 2004

John Boehm,

	I wonder if you happen to have any saw-mill attachments that work on a 49 JD B's pulley lying around your yard?

I have heard that there were working saw mills at the Amador County Fair last year, and wondered if I could use one on my B.  I have fallen oaks and grey pines on our land due to grading last year and though it would be nice to try to saw them on site.  Not sure if a B is powerful enough to cut dry wood though.

Thanks,

John Kania