[AT] Portland photos

David Myers walking_tractor at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 29 19:49:27 PDT 2004

--- George Willer <gwill at toast.net> wrote:

> I've made a new web site for some of the pictures I
> took at Portland, and
> have used the ones that I think will offer some of
> the flavor for those who
> couldn't be there.  I'm sure some of the better
> photographers like Bigdog
> and H.L. Staples will soon have some on line as
> well.

Thanks George.  Nice shots.  Only thing you really
can't show in the pics is the fun we had aroud the
inferno and the taste of the fine spread that the
Brown's laid out for us on Friday, (think I gained
'bout 5lbs there).
Only thing you missed was shots of Lake Portland and
all the rivers.  If this is the norm maybe we need to
host a boat show as well. :-)

=====
Dave Myers
Paw Paw, Michigan

Being crazy just helps me keep my sanity!