[AT] Portland thankyou's

David Myers walking_tractor at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 29 14:56:48 PDT 2004

--- "David A. Laughead Jr." <daljr at bright.net> wrote:

> Just wanted to take a minute to thank everyone
> invovled in makeing Portland
> an excellent gathering again this year. This
> inlcudes the following people:
>

> Hope to see you all again next year,
> I have begun planning, anyone else?
>
> Dave Laughead
> Arcanum, OH

Dave, Just got home myself.  Have to agree with you, a
very large thank-you to everyone that was at Portland.
 You made us feel so much like family, more than just
new friends.  With an experience like this, you bet
we're planning for next year.
To sum up my feelings after my first trip, "WOW"!
Really isn't a good way to describe what Portland is
in words, I guess you just have to experience it.
Again, thanks to all for everything.

=====
Dave Myers
Paw Paw, Michigan

Being crazy just helps me keep my sanity!