[AT] Fwd: Re: [SEL] Lake Portland

Ivan Cousins ivancou at usachoice.net
Sun Aug 29 05:20:29 PDT 2004

 Steve , you're right about "great people " . The wife was impressed with
the way the guys  chipped in to help get us parked .
 It also rained here Friday night and while we didn't have any flooding it
was so wet that the guy who I was supposed to work for Saturday with the
backhoe asked me to wait . But we've had a very wet year and the ground was
almost saturated before it rained .
 The twp has been cleaning ditches and I had asked for the dirt to help
level the area where I'm adding onto the garage . So the left side of the
driveway now has 60 ton or so piled all over , parking the trailer was like
getting it into the spot where we parked .
 Looking forward to next year . Ivan