[AT] Fwd: Re: [SEL] Lake Portland

steve sewell sewell at oak.cats.ohiou.edu
Sat Aug 28 22:18:58 PDT 2004

>>To all,
>>
>>About 1:30 this afternoon the sky fell down at the Portland show and flooded
>>many areas of the grounds.  The south restroom was closed due to flooding.
>>Traffic was prohibited in the vendor area due to water and mud.  I drove
>>through a foot of water to get out.  I think they got more rain again about
>>4:00 o'clock too, but I was GONE!
>>
>>Glenn
>>
>>Glenn Karch
>>Haubstadt, IN, USA
>>Hercules Historian

 From the SEL list and yes they did get more rain. I got back after taking
the tractor home ~ 6PM. As I drove in it looked like a lake in the parking
area. And it looked like more rain was near. I pulled the camper out before
it floated away and came home again. Two trips home today, ~ 700 miles and
14 hours on the road and I still beat "Bear" and Phil home. (-; What a
great place, people, time and show. I'm ready for next year!!!!

- Steve

Steve Sewell
Albany, Ohio USA
sewell at atis.net