[Farmall] "A" serial number Just wondering

Chuck mars at nwlink.com
Sat Aug 28 23:38:12 PDT 2004

Hummm interesting, sort of wondered about that in the back of my mind
Thanks Mike, the people selling the tractors didn't really know what they
had, was saying that the 47 was a Super A an was not pushing the other
one, the 44 as a demo. But still, they had both the 47 which was running
an the other the 44 which was not for less that $1000, both had front an
back
wheel weights an good sheet metal. I may still invest if they are around
in the afternoon when I go back down there.

                                                    Charlie