[Steam-engine] Heavy Hauling

Mark mark at ironacres.com
Sat Aug 28 07:36:39 PDT 2004

I used this group to get my AT home from WA to OH. They are really freight
brokers but did a good job finding a rig and gave me a good price. As long
as there is a knowledgable person on both ends of the haul to help with the

      Freight Haulers Llc

      101 Linden Ave
      Montgomery, MN 56069-1429 Phone:  (507) 364-7310

      Mark