[AT] ONline now and Cleveland Tractor

Wayne Snelling wsnelling at southplainscollege.edu
Fri Aug 27 09:02:17 PDT 2004

OK: Ya got me on that one.  But  I may be back down there in September
or at least come buy on the trip to or from the Temple show.
Ricky the guy with the equipment was to call me when he got it to town
but has not yet. I am going to call him today and see if the equipment
is now where it can be seen and let you know.

Does anyone know any details about a Cleveland Tractor Co. I am helping
clear an Estate and found a home made tractor constructed from the
rear-end of a Cleveland Tractor-or that is what the tag says on the
rear-end. Is the rear-end worth anything? If not, in about a week it
will go to the local recycler.