[Farmall] IH Hy-Tran Fluid

Arthur Umland artsd at aol.com
Thu Aug 26 19:30:24 PDT 2004

Reading the owners manual for the International Spirt of '76 Lawn
Tractor I find that it specifies IH Hy-Tran Fluid for use in the
Transaxle. I am familiar with Hy-Tran Hydraulic fluid for my Super C
and H, but what weight of oil would correspond to Hy-Tran Fluid? I had
purchased and 80-90W oil to use in the transaxle, but I am not sure if
that is compatible with the specified Hy-Tran Fluid.
If someone can enlighten me about the specifics of IH Hy-Tran Fluid I
would appreciate it.

      Regards,
                           Art