[Farmall] Parts for a Super MD Farmall

Lane Freeman lmfree at ptd.net
Wed Aug 25 19:56:40 PDT 2004

Kevin,
Glad I could help; I know what it's like trying to get parts for the start
on gas diesels.  I had a leaky pump on a TD6 for over a year and one of my
SMTAD's developed a problem this spring but the only parts available from my
local IH dealer were the primary pump seals.  My local dealer has had a SMD
in the shop for over a year because the parts they needed were not
available.  The TD6 and SMTA are now repaired and the SMD at the dealer will
soon be fixed thanks to the help of Central Fuel Injection. I was glad I
found them and hopefully they can help you.

Lane Freeman
New Tripoli, PA