[AT] 560 D ?

Mike Sloane msloane at att.net
Wed Aug 25 04:12:21 PDT 2004

What problem are you having?

Are you using the glow plugs? My 560D won't even puff if I don't give
the glow plugs a minute to heat up. You might want to check to see if
the glow plugs are all working.

The original engine has a mechanical (cable operated lever) on the back
of the injection pump for a shut-off. If yours has an electric shut-off,
someone must have changed the injection pump - all pumps listed for the
560 or 5660 were mechanical shut-off.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."
  -  George Santayana (1863-1952); US (Spanish-born) philosopher.