[AT] Portland - 1 trip down, 2 to go

Robinson robinson at svs.net
Tue Aug 24 21:01:22 PDT 2004

         Took my Allis C and the MM corn sheller to Portland today. Had a
bunch of great help unloading especially the sheller. Thanks guys...
Tomorrow (Wednesday) I will leave early in the morning and will be hauling
Scott Pike's Allis WD, one of those offset lopper-jawed
things...  ;-)    His snap coupler blade and my buzz saw. Then we will
shoot back home and I will head back to Portland with the old travel
trailer hoping to get there in plenty time for the dinner at the Mexican
restaurant.
         I had never really checked the distance but I checked it coming
home today and it is a little over 100 miles one way from TMCOTKU to Portland.
         I have come up with a solution for all of this hauling stuff. We
should replace all of this heavy old  iron with something like pocket watch
collecting...   ;-)   Well, maybe not.    :-)

"farmer"

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana, USA
robinson at svs.net