[AT] Portland, rain or ???

Arthur Southwell asouth at strato.net
Tue Aug 24 15:13:41 PDT 2004

I'll let you know how it feels to a newby when I get
back.
Keep the list warmed up.

=====
Dave Myers
Paw Paw, Michigan

Hey Dave,
the ATIS folks will treat you so many ways, you're bound to like one of '
um.

Have a great time, wish Charlie hadn't blown me out of the saddle. I was
planning on being there Wed. afternoon and Thursday, and Fri. AM., but you
know about the Best Laid Plans!........

AMS

Arthur Southwell
Arthur Southwell Rebuilding