[Farmall] Advice on Tires for an H.

Kool Stuff koolstuff2own at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 24 05:58:59 PDT 2004

Ok, speaking of tractor tires, what are the different patterns best for? I
have a BN on which I replaced the original tires with Titans. I had the
option of long bar or long bar-short bar tires (I went with the latter
because they were a match for the original pattern). Is there a real
difference? Looking at the pictures on the Miller home page they have what
appears to be two long bar varieties. Which should he consider? The
irrigation tires look like the tires on my H (I have a little more twist in
the bar) which I'm told are great for tractor pulls. Are these designed for
less soil penetration? Interesting topic.

Lance