SV: [AT] pictures

Kessen Mattias (Road SE) mattias.kessen at ncc.se
Mon Aug 23 22:52:39 PDT 2004

Yes I was. I thought it was for corn, but we don't have that much corn here (but not less than me and my friends managed to sneak out in a field and steal some in our young and "innocent" days :-) Also I passed a cornfield yesterday but didn't see any corn, heck some plants wasn't even one meter high after this so called summer and the last two days has been real autumn like with chilly nights <40 degrees F. Even heard of some frosty windscreens not far from us.

/Mattias