[AT] pictures

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Tue Aug 24 04:26:09 PDT 2004

I agree that it is a shame to butcher up the old Avery but maybe the guy has
enough parts to put it back to original when  he quits playing with it.   If
it will actually work the way he has it set up it would be interesting to
see.  Thanks for the picture and the information.  I love to see home built
inovations like that.  I have some projects in mind myself but they will
have to wait until I have more time.

Charlie