[Farmall] "M" Serial # help!

Randy Kuhn redpoweranch at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 24 05:36:29 PDT 2004

O.K. guy's, here's a tuffy!

I found what is thought to be a Farmall M at a dealership.  The sales person selling this supposed "M" doesn't really know much of anything about the farmall line of tractors which could be good for me as the purchaser!

I'm being told that this "M" has serial #BMD5021595, and it has no hydraulics!

I can't find that serial # in any of my books.  What year was it produced and is it a straight "M" or something else?  Maybe a British make?  He say's it run's on gas.
Is the sales guy looking at the wrong #?

Randy