[AJD] Tractor Show in Leonardville

Beth Dugan BDUGAN at aibonline.org
Mon Aug 23 13:21:16 PDT 2004

Hi All,

Wanted to give a report on our Small Town Tractor Show.  We ended up
having 43 tractors, plus a JD 40 Combine.  I will be loading the pics
into the Ofoto thing and hopefully posting the link here this week.

We have a good variety, an Oliver Road Grade, Minneapolis high loader,
lots of IH, some JD, and some old plows, a manure spreader, an Avery, JD
MC, and such.  We had a great time.  Our small town seemed to enjoy it
and with the parade being at 7 in the evening it held people in town to
stay a while.

It made for a long day getting started bringing loads to town at 6 am
with us arriving home with the last load at 11 pm.  We only live 3 miles
away.

Will anyone be going or have they ever been to the Lindsay, TX show
over Labor Day Weekend?  Would appreciate any feedback on that show.  We
are thinking about going.

Thanks
Beth