[AT] Ahhhhhhh!!!!!......Bad tractor day

LeRoy Price III leroy_price3 at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 22 17:54:11 PDT 2004

I have the swapped from the original or what I thought was original.  Just
came in
from trying again and I had it running for a little while but stopped it.
It smoked a bit
because when I went back out the gas was running out of the carb again,
having
trouble with the new needle.  You see I got a carb kit and when screwing in
the
new brass seat it doesn't go in very nice, takes a bit of force.  Looks like
the original
but it doesn't screw in like the original, the needle itself is larger also.
  Won't fit it the
old brass seat.  I don't like the idea that I have to force it a bit either,
it digs up the
brass a bit.

Anyway, I had it running on and off a bit but then it quit.  Sure enough
nothing out of the
coil again.  How can that be?

LeRoy