[AT] Got frost?

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 22 14:54:10 PDT 2004

We read 42 this morning on the digital just after daylight, so we are not
too far behind.  Keeping in mind that we are still in August, can you push
that stuff back up to Ralph for another month?? Today was a beautiful,
clear, late September day, but we can wait a while for it.

Charllie V in chilly WNY