[AJD] Styled A "Cut Away"

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Sat Aug 21 19:18:50 PDT 2004

My local JD dealer had a contract through Deere to make a few Cut away
tractors. They were sent all the parts for the tractor and a diagram of
what to cut out during assembly. According to the man I spoke to there
were a lot of dealers who did this stuff, it was also a training tool
for the shop.

Steve