[AJD] Styled A "Cut Away"

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Sat Aug 21 19:52:52 PDT 2004

Hmmm...that's interesting. Makes me wonder more about mine then. The carb and mag are great on the B but they quit about halfway through on the trans. Painted and everything with the electric motor. Wonder if mine is a never completed Deere project?
I'll take some pics next time I go to the warehouse and post them so you guys can take a look.
Hey! no rain today!
Greg

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company