[AJD] Styled A "Cut Away"

Terry L. Hrdlicka th01209 at alltel.net
Sat Aug 21 18:12:54 PDT 2004

Greg,

Thanks for the info.  This A did have the workings for an electric motor
under the flywheel, but it wasn't hooked up.  I figured it was something
really rare.  Too bad there wasn't a story about where they got it
posted by the tractor.

That place is amazing, and I recommend it to anyone passing through
south central Nebraska.  Just plan on a whole day or more!

Terry