[AJD] Styled A "Cut Away"

Terry L. Hrdlicka th01209 at alltel.net
Sat Aug 21 18:06:14 PDT 2004

Duane,

If you make the trip, plan on at least 2 days!  They have at least one
of everything ever made by man before about 1989!  The only complaints I
have about Pioneer Village are that the info, when posted, on the
various items, is not always correct, I.E., the Waterloo Boy in one of
the tractor buildings has a spiel about the Waterloo Engine Company,
Waterloo, Ontario.  My other complaint is that there is TOO MUCH STUFF!
  Everything from stone corn grinders to jet engines!  I think if a
person actually wanted to thoroughly check everything out, it would take
a week!

Had fun, though.  Even momma and the kid enjoyed it, I think.  They
looked around while I was checking out the machinery, tractors, and cars!

Terry