[AJD] Styled A "Cut Away"

Duane Ledford dledford at classicnet.net
Sat Aug 21 10:44:19 PDT 2004

Terry,

Can't do you much good on the cutaway, but was glad to hear that Pioneer
Village is still up and running. Went there with my folks a couple of times
as a kid. Was really impressed with the displays. Barns and barns of old
cars, trucks, tractors, steam engines. My mom and sister got so tired of
looking at these things. Complained that dad and I had to count every
sparkplug on every vehicle. As I remember there were displays of quilts,
furniture, etc also. Didn't spend much time in those places. (grin) Been
talking about making the trek up there again some day. Kind forgot how many
spark plugs there were!! Need to refresh my memory.

Duane